Your location or ours - the choice is yours
Get professional group training at your location or bring your group to us. We provide experienced instructors, quality equipment, and practical, hands-on training. All you have to do is organize a group of students—and we can help with that too.
Group training options
- Whitewater Paddling Skills (canoe, kayak, and raft)
- Wilderness Skills
- Wilderness Leadership & Risk Management
You can choose between a ‘closed’ course for your group only or an ‘open’ course that members of the public can also sign up for.
Why organize group training?
- Hold training at or near your location on your dates. Our instructors travel to you.
- Tailor the training to the needs of your group.
- Ensure consistency in skills and safety practices across your group.
We’ll collaborate with you to make sure that the course runs smoothly—and we’ll help you spread the word.
to get started.
We specialize in creating customized training for groups. You can choose to combine training with an expedition, or integrate multiple disciplines and certifications into one program.
The training can merge leadership and risk management elements with instruction in:
- Whitewater rescue,
- Paddling and river running,
- Wilderness first aid and,
- Wilderness skills.
Combining these elements during realistic simulations will provide your group members with valuable experiences and lasting results.
Internationally recoginized certifications
Our instructors can certify your group members through a variety of internationally recognized training providers including:
- Wilderness Medical Associates International
- Boreal River Rescue
- Paddle Canada & ORCKA
- International Rafting Federation
- American Canoe Association
Group whitewater trips
Looking for a customized experience for your group that is more of a wilderness adventure trip then a course? Learn more at