Whitewater Rescue Field Guide
The Whitewater Rescue Field Guide is a useful tool that's easy to bring along when you’re on the water.
The 100% waterproof and tear-proof manual folds up to fit into your PFD pocket.
Written by our whitewater and swiftwater rescue course instructors, it provides useful information, diagrams, and reminders on:
- Mechanical advantage systems
- Kayak pins
- Raft, kayak, and canoe wraps
- Throw bags
- Live bait rescue
- Foot entrapment
- Whitewater swimming & swift water entries
- Shallow water crossing techniques
- Emergency call
- Equipment checklist
- Rescue scene management
Order Your Copy
- Order the Whitewater Rescue Field Guide online at Amazon.ca for 9.99 CAD. Orders are Fulfilled By Amazon so it is shipped fast and eligible for free shipping. In the US, order from .
- If you’d like multiple copies, and we’ll send them out to you.
"This is a great resource for whitewater rescue and safety! After taking a course with Danny and Boreal River and getting my hands on one of these, I called Boreal River and arranged to buy 10 more for my canoe club where they’ll be going into our first aid kits. "
- Dan Jutzi
Ottawa-based whitewater paddler